Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not So MaDcAp!!

{Warning:The format of this blog might irritate you! & this happens to be one of the stupidest & most boring things I ever posted!}
An incident. A bit feeble for others & so they might have not noticed. But It did have an impact on me & left me pondering over it. My good friend Murrari(Name changed to avoid issues of any sort!) arranged a B'day treat for all of his school pals. The main motive was to introduce his charming & lovely girlfriend Katrina(Name changed to avoid issues of any sort!) to all his school pals. We had snacks, ice-creams & shakes at TNT(We made sure Murrari's wallet was as light as a feather after we were done eating!). Now, we decided to go & brighten up at Shahpura Lake. It was all boring for me(Sorry Murrari! But that is the truth!). Two of my very good female pals were missing. I was only there for the sake of Murrari & Katrina and Shivam(Name not changed to avoid issues of any sort!). Now I have this uncanny habit of making of my pals in front of their beloved sweethearts. I used to push Ace(Again name changed to avoid issues of any sort!) to the verge of committing suicide by assaulting his character & past in front of his girlfriend. It was great fun actually! Now at Murrari's treat, I did the same thing!
Now a word or two about Murrari. He is a nice, sweet chap who wouldn't retaliate if you make fun of him or even punch him in the face. But but but! With his precious around, he turned into a fierce lion & that part I didn't see that coming. I passed a sarcastic comment(My sarcastic nature is a result of Ritu's company!). It was passed to degrade Murrari's honor in front of Katrina(Like I used to do with Ace!) but a very simple & highly effective reply from him made me feel like a last night's leftover supper. He simply said, "Buddy, you are saying this out of pure desperation & frustration of not succeeding in Love!" Everyone laughed. I felt a sudden rush of several emotions. I felt embarrassed, guilty, foolish etc, all at the same time! Fortunately I was able to focus all the attention to the gay activities of some chaps nearby! I minor incident, but it made me think! I hate myself when I think about stuff because it usually introduces me to me ROTLU side! Am I being the jealous kind who feels deprived of what others are happy with? As I mentioned before, I hate to think about such stuff. They make me jump to conclusions about myself & most of them state that I am hopeless! Worse, it makes me wake up at night to create blogs when I should be preparing for the next examination! Worse, you guys read this whole crap-o-nonsense & feel like murdering me! But what can I do. These things pushes me to a state of Full-On idiocy! I will now abruptly end this post. Please don't kill me after reading this utter nonsense!
{The incident was real & did make me think & all, but I didn't jot down that part because this time I reached a subtle conclusion that the more I think about it, the more are the chances of my getting farther from insanity. So it was best if I forgot it!}

4 comments:

  1. there are so many things about urself nd ur frndz which even u dont know..... dont forget abt d shoulder u provided 4 crying, d strenght nd support u gave 4 getting back Murrari's love (Name changed to avoid issues of any sort!)
    nd your love does not ends wid ur degree .... it is incomplete ....nd ur story is still to b completed ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.."picture abhi baki hai mere dost" style..is it...eh..??

    good blog buddy...wonderful choice of words and great usage..
    i loved reading it..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. murari's story(Name changed to avoid issues of any sort)and comment both are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete