Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cruel Is The New Sweet, Isn't It?

Just wanted to share something heartbreaking. 2.35 am & I decided to go Madcap!
"Friends forever", "Will stick around you always" etc. are some of the quotes you get to hear when your friendship grows stronger with some individual. But funny thing is that is all a pile of garbage. People tend to change. People text and scrap calling each other "Dear" merely for the sake of Fashion. Nobody actually mean that. Right now am completely going Madcap, so am firing my thoughts in form of sentences as soon as they flash in my mind. I am hurt. I can feel the rumbling in my head's interiors as I think about the cold looks of the people I claimed to be my sweetest buds. Today I realize what friendship in its truest sense stands for most of the general population. For most of the people out there, its all about having someone to hang out with & have fun. The moment any individual starts sulking or hit some low, he slides down the priority list of others! & yes that is true!
I am sad right now. Real sad. My college life will be over soon. I managed to keep track of most of my school friends. I thought that our friendship will last forever, but alas, most of them have the same aforementioned perspective about friendship. They never really tried understanding me! & those who did prefer calling my spending time for myself & for my future an unworthy act! Why? They wouldn't be paying me 75k per month to run my place. No Sir! I have dedicated my 3 & a half years of college life to my school friends. When I say "Dedicated", I mean it! Sem I-VII, I was always there when they needed me!
In the current sem, say January, 2009 onwards, when I first realized that all my college pals will be parting ways soon. & there were 4 Bastards who became more than friends. They were like the brothers I never had. We developed a strong bond & naturally I pushed them up in my priority list! For the last three years, I spent more time with these guys than my family or old chaps, this had to happen. I grew up with these guys. My thoughts, my nature and my character changed in par with them. They are the people who best understand me at this point & yes they are my best pals right now and forever. I mean it when I say it. But they are not the only ones to mention! Others. Sweet & cute folks. I am a sweet gentleman as per my female friends call me(and thats like the best compliment I ever got). My female pals are simply great! Hard working people with the extra Grey matter in their heads! But I started growing up on a select 2-3 of them. Probably because of common interests we had. relationship with girls always was complicated for me! You see I get easily influenced by stuff like Novels, TV serials etc. FRIENDS is a TV serial real close to my heart. A couple named Monica-Chandler were like ideal love story for me! I always wanted some good friend to be accounted for as my liebe! But its like her response for that action of mine is coming in installments. You see, IF A BUTCHER KILLS THE COCK IN ONE STROKE THEN IT FEELS LESS PAIN, BUT IF HE SLOWLY SLITS ITS NECK, IT TURNS INTO THE MOST GRUESOME DEATH EVER! I am stroked out in installments! Its like a punishment no man should ever endure. Funny thing is that MY EXECUTIONER KNOWS & TELL EVERYONE THAT I AM THE EMOTIONAL KIND & STILL INSISTS ON ACTING THIS WAY! It Hurts Seriously! She finds it difficult to stand me during the last hour when I actually avoided disclosing my feelings again! Look what it has done to me! MY MAIN SEMESTER EXAM WILL START IN 6 HOURS & I AM TYPING THIS BLOG TO LET OUT THE HEAT INSTEAD OF STUDYING! Was it that difficult? Is what I always thought about her, her sweetness, her cuteness all wrong? Maybe. Maybe Not. Or is it actually me?
Am lightened up enough right now to give up these thoughts & start studying. But yes, questions remain in my mind. Questions about true human nature & emotions. Question about myself. Questions about whats real & whats not there!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Above Blog Is A Work Of Fiction With Tit-Bits From My Life!! So Don't Be Blown Away.. Its Just A First Person Blog Pattern!!

6 comments:

  1. i may not b knowing the entire story but brother....its life n happens...n at times u feel tht its al a waste these relationships n all...but wth time u realiz tht ther s nuthing calld a waste in life.....u loose some u get some...emotions arnt static they keep on changing who knows...one day u open ur eyes n u reciev a msg frm tht gal....saying "i mis u" u wll then forget this...dude this love its like this only..hehe too long a comment..almost equals ur blog length

    ReplyDelete
  2. as one GREAT GREAT GREAT individual put it...
    LOVE is a four lettered ABUSE!!


    n that great individual was me.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy Boys..
    This Is Fiction!!
    I Like Writing About Tragic Love Stories(Especially One Sided Lover's Association!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls Are Actually Not That Bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its fiction.....ohhh.....loves alwys a fiction buddy...!!

    ReplyDelete